The Wilkes Partnership are offering eight university students the chance to gain an insight into life in a city centre law firm.
This opportunity is offered to students who are currently studying for a degree and have an interest in a future career in law. The two days will offer both practical and knowledge based sessions, time with our current trainees to talk about their experiences as well as behind the scenes insight into the day-to-day life in a law firm.
The Insight experiences will run on Tuesday 5th and Wednesday 6th April 2022 and on Thursday 7th and Friday 8th April 2022. To apply please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Applications close on Friday 4th March 2022. If you have any questions, please contact a member of the HR Team.
If you are interested in a training contract with The Wilkes Partnership, please visit our Trainees page.
- DIY Wills v Instructing a Solicitor
- Carvers Solicitors are supporting National Conveyancing Week
- Alternative routes into law: An interview with Business Recovery and Turnaround
- Will no fault divorce lead to people failing to receive entitlement relating to their spouse’s pension?
- My alternative journey into a career in law