Power of Attorney & Court of Protection

We can help to ensure your affairs are in order if you lose the ability to tend to them yourself.

By registering an existing Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA) or preparing a new Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) you can be sure that your Attorneys will continue to maintain your affairs to meet your financial and personal needs.

This is not just something for the older person to consider.

There are two types of LPA, a Property and Financial Affairs LPA and a Health and Welfare LPA. We would be happy to discuss which of the two (or both) are most appropriate for you.

We can prepare all the necessary paperwork required to put in place an LPA and ensure its effective registration with the Office of the Public Guardian.

If you are concerned about a loved one’s ability to look after their own affairs for whatever reason and wish to assist them in their day-to-day activities then you may need to apply to the Court of Protection to become their Deputy, if they do not already have an effective EPA/LPA in place. We can guide you professionally and sympathetically through the process.

Speak to a Solicitor today

Ann-Marie Aston

Ann-Marie Aston

Partner & Court of Protection Lead

0121 733 4336

Paul Southall

Paul Southall

Legal Executive

0121 784 8484

Speak to a Solicitor Today

0121 784 8484


March 2022


As from 29 March 2022, the Carvers team are all relocating to the Carvers Ward End office at 866 Washwood Heath Road, Ward End, Birmingham B8 2NG. The office at 10 Coleshill Road, Hodge Hill will close. Contact details such as telephone numbers and email addresses will not change. We look forward to continuing to act for you going forward.


Carvers Solicitors


0121 784 8484

Office Relocation – March 2022

Continue To Site