Kiran Munawar, who will be working within the corporate team, joins Wilkes after working for a national firm. Kiran Manku joins the real estate team, having previously worked at other law firms within the West Midlands.
Kiran Munawar comments: “I was attracted to the family friendly environment at The Wilkes Partnership, which it takes pride in promoting. I wanted to work at an organisation where I can flourish as a solicitor and work amongst those who have a wealth of expertise in the corporate field. I am looking forward to spending a long career at the firm.”
Kiran Manku comments: “The fact that there is a real focus and emphasis in self-development, as well as the opportunity to join a thriving firm with a highly experienced team, makes me excited to work at Wilkes! I am looking forward to working with the partners and my colleagues in the team, enhancing and applying my knowledge and skills.”
Mark Hodgson, Partner says: “On behalf of the firm, we are delighted to welcome both Kirans to The Wilkes Partnership. It’s an excellent opportunity for both to continue their professional development and we look forward to having them working with us. As the firm continues to grow, it is fantastic to have the ability to expand both our corporate and real estate teams.”
- Alternative routes into law: An interview with Business Recovery and Turnaround
- Will no fault divorce lead to people failing to receive entitlement relating to their spouse’s pension?
- My alternative journey into a career in law
- Solicitor at The Wilkes Partnership celebrates half a century of legal practice
- Midlands law firm announces a string of promotions