A Midlands legal firm has announced a series of promotions as it continues its growth plans across the region.
Law firm The Wilkes Partnership, which has offices in central Birmingham and Solihull, has announced the promotion of seven specialist lawyers.
In its Private Client team, highly regarded wills and probate solicitors, Sophie Fenn and Adrian Shuck, have been promoted to Senior Associate roles. The pair who work within the firms Solihull and Birmingham offices, will continue to work closely with Partner, Andrew Hasnip and Managing Partner, Eleanor Holland.
Respected corporate solicitor, Lucy Freeman, has been promoted into a Senior Associate role. Lucy advises on a wide range of corporate transactions including acquisitions, disposals, management buyouts, share buy-backs, fundraisings, corporate re-organisations and joint ventures in the Birmingham-based team, which is led by Senior Partner, Gareth O’Hara.
Eleanor Holland, Managing Partner at The Wilkes Partnership said: “Each of these promotions is fully deserved and underlines the strength of talent we have across a variety of departments and specialisms.”
“These individuals have exceptional credentials and are highly respected, both by their colleagues and clients. We look forward to supporting their career growth within the firm.”
- DIY Wills v Instructing a Solicitor
- Carvers Solicitors are supporting National Conveyancing Week
- Alternative routes into law: An interview with Business Recovery and Turnaround
- Will no fault divorce lead to people failing to receive entitlement relating to their spouse’s pension?
- My alternative journey into a career in law