The Carvers employment team is experienced in all areas of employment law.
We combine a knowledge of the technical aspects of the law with approachability and common sense.
Email or telephone us if you think we can help.
There are two elements to employment law - i) contentious and ii) non-contentious.
The areas of non-contentious work we practise in are as follows:
- Collective Consultation
- Confidentiality issues
- Consultancy Agreements
- Compromise/Termination Agreements
- Contracts of Employment
- Data Protection
- Director's Service Contracts
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
- Family friendly issues
- Fixed Term Contracts
- Flexible and Part-time working
- Health & Safety
- Human Rights
- Insolvency Issues
- Maternity Leave/Pay
- Parental Leave/Pay
- Paternity Leave/Pay
- Redundancy and Reorganisation/Restructuring
- Sickness Absence, including Disability Discrimination Act issues
- Staff Handbooks
- Tax issues
The areas of contentious work we practise in are as follows:
- Discrimination - all aspects (Sex, Race, Disability, Sexual Orientation & Religious Belief and Age)
- Breach of Contract
- Equal Pay
- Restraint of Trade/ Confidentiality issues
- Unfair Dismissal
- Unlawful Deductions from wages