Our team of employment law specialists provides advice on all aspects of employment law for individuals. We regularly advise employees on compromise agreements, including connected tax issues. We also advise individuals who have brought grievances or who are facing disciplinary action, and represent individuals in Employment Tribunal and High Court proceedings.
Here is a list of the types of issues we can assist you with: –
- take advice on a compromise agreement
- fight an Employment Tribunal Claim
- fight a High Court Claim
- take advice on a TUPE issue
- take advice on disciplinary action
- take advice on a grievance
- take advice on a redundancy/restructure
- take advice on confidentiality and restrictive covenant provisions
- take advice on a discrimination issue
- take advice on a contract or policy
- take advice on a health and safety matter
- obtain a work visa
Please call Pam Sidhu on 0121 233 4333 or email PSidhu@wilkes.co.uk.